Finally, you CAN have it all! Give your lips the attention and care they deserve with Powerlips Fluid. This ultra-long-lasting lip colour contains a special blend of good-for-you, skin-nourishing ingredients to help soothe, smooth, and prevent dry-out over time. And infused with our Sueded Comfort Cushion, Powerlips Fluid’s high-performance, weightless formula cushions your lips, leaving them feeling soft for hours. Plus, with its easy, one-step application, it’s virtually foolproof and won’t feather or bleed.
Enjoy intense, long-wearing lip colour that won’t smudge or budge all day—through work and play.
Seriously powerful. Simply wow! Powerlips Fluid.
Four shades including Determined, Persistence, Confidence and Unbreakable will launch on 11 December, plus three limited-edition shades (Roar, Maven and Breadwinner) are available on Monday 11th December 2017! Purchase individually or enjoy all seven shades in The Powerlips Fluid Powerful Pack.
- Vitamin E—nourishes, softens, and moisturises the skin while delivering anti-ageing and antioxidant benefits.
- Beeswax—calms, soothes, and conditions skin while helping protect against irritants.
- Avocado Oil—hydrates and softens skin.
- Kaolin—natural clay base that supports rich, long-lasting colour.
- Silicones—help maintain moisture and soften skin.
- Creates a Sueded Comfort Cushion, a flexible film layer on the skin, that cushions your lips and leaves them feeling soft for hours.
- Comfortable on lips; does not sting or burn when applied.
- Has a light and silky, non-sticky consistency.
- Does not contain a harsh alcohol smell or taste.
- Is non-separating and does not require shaking to evenly distribute product prior to application.
- Won’t feather or bleed into lines around or above lips.
- Weightless formula contains a blend of skin-nourishing ingredients, like avocado oil, beeswax, and vitamin E to hydrate, nourish, and prevent damage.
- Is smudge-resistant, drink-resistant, and kiss-resistant.
Apply to clean, bare lips anytime you want a splash of long-lasting, powerful lip colour. Line lips with applicator and then fill in colour. For best wear, use alone and avoid glosses and balms.
- For longest wear, avoid oily foods and glosses.
- For a sheer effect, try applying colours with a makeup brush.
- Contour and shape lips by applying a darker base layer and letting it dry. Then, apply a lighter or more metallic colour on top for a round, plump-lip look.