I get a lot of questions on how my skincare routine during the day and night is. So i’ve decided to create my first Night time skin care routine to show what i on a daily basis.
My day time routine is different and I’ll be doing a separate video for that.
I start of with
- all time favourite holy-grail Bioderma Micellar Water (I swear on this product)
- Cleansing oil – Currently using Bare Minerals
- Cleansing Foam from Estee Lauder.
- Eye Cream from belif
- SK ii treatment essence
- Serum – Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair
- Moisturiser – I usually switch between Bobbi Brown and Blithe
- This last step is done once every 3 days – Face Sheet Mask.
Once a week (usually on Sundays), I go a little extra with a peeling/exfoliating mask to remove blackheads, dirty, dead skin as well as my Clarisonic.
I know most people uses their Clarisonic on a daily basis, but i use mine on a weekly basis. On top of that, I would also mist some hydrating face mist and a eye-mask.
I get many friends who tells me they want ONE product that does everything because they don’t have the time, or they forget or they are just lazy. Well, what are your night time skin care routines?
Till then, Remember! You’re never ugly, only if you’re lazy! 🙂